Nestled in a luxuriant rainforest on its own private island, mid-stream in the mighty Nile, Wildwaters Lodge is breathtaking. Thick riverine forest naturally covers the island and each of the ten timber-floor rooms is nestled amidst the forest with private views over the River Nile and its rapids.
The expansive, canvas walled, traditionally thatched rooms each boast private decks with elegant free-standing baths and wash basins carved from the local pink granite. Softly lit with hand made furniture, you can relax in comfort on this island paradise listening to the thunder of the Nile rapids, and the calls of the many species of bird who call the island home.
Elevated wooden walkways gracefully link the rooms to the restaurant and bar area and offer an unforgettable walk through the heart of the forest.
- Luxury accommodation in our tented suites facing the river,
- Entry fees to Wildwaters reserve,
- Boat transfer from the mainland to the island return,
- Welcome fresh juice on arrival,
- Pre-breakfast tea/coffee/hot chocolate room service,
- English Breakfast, one-course Lunch, evening bar snack and a 5-course Dinner,
- A private dinner on the deck (weather permitting),
- Sparkling wine with your dinner,
- Chocolates at turndown,
- Daily Honeymoon turndown,
- All house drinks *
- Hotel tax of USD 2 per night,
- Transport to and from Wildwaters Lodge,
- Other activities provided at Wildwaters Lodge,
- Tips and gratuities
* Terms and conditions apply